Here is How To:
1) Phone me at 812-598-1193 to discuss the dates you are wishing to hunt, number of hunters, etc. to confirm availability. Or you may drop us an email to inquire about the same info as above.. firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Once a hunt date is chosen, you will be asked to submit a non-refundable deposit within 7 days to secure the dates. This deposit is PER hunter. If not received within 7 days, your hunt dates will be subject to availability to others.
3) With your deposit, complete and return a DEPOSIT DISCLAIMER FORM. Click the preceeding link to print a copy. I can also email the form or send in regular mail if needed.
4) Once your deposit is received you have your hunt booked. You will be sent a confirmation letter covering your deposit and hunt. This letter will contain information for hotels for you to reserve a room in a local hotel at discounted rates.
5) I will provide communication to you several times up until your arrival. Giving you updates on summer scouting, food plots, trail cam photos, and other general information like what licenses you need to purchase. We will meet the evening before your first hunt to settle any owed payment. We then go over the game plan, set pick up times and go over general rules that we enforce while you are hunting with WKO.
License and Permits
Non-Resident hunters are required to purchase a Non-Resident Hunting license ($130) and Non-Resident Deer permit ($75) or Non-Resident Turkey Permit ($75) to be a legal hunter in the state of Kentucky. You may purchase your license online or over the counter.
*** ANY FEE's listed does not include food, lodging or applicable state licenses or permits.***